Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Heat at Work!

It has been a fairly easy time at work for the past 3 months or so and I was quite worried that the phase was going to make me quite lazy! But I do have some good news- a new process being added to our plate come May and more volumes to another process through June, July, August...This might mean late working hours, lots of meetings and discussions, keeping close tab on performance, et al but I feel it is always good to have some excitement at work. You can come back home feeling that you have done something well during the day...
It is also the time for Performance Appraisals at office. The appraisals start tomorrow and will go on till end of the month. With the economy around us in such bad shape, all are worried as to what the outcome of the appraisals are going to be! I am also keeping my fingers crossed just like the rest of my colleagues and hoping for things to improve sooner than later...

No comments:

Post a Comment