Saturday, April 4, 2009

BRASS diluted...

I did not realize till now that if you join the first names of the 5 of us it would end up as BRASS! Not bad, eh? But let me tell you that the group was as good as GOLD or even PLATINUM in our office! Those wonderful times that we have had together over lunches, coffees and dinners are irreplacebale. I dont have the audacity to call them my friends- all of them being senior to me both in terms of age (I can see someone squirming) and also in terms of experience! But, the fact that they took me under their wings, believed in me and walked me through all the challenges I faced at work itself speaks volumes about them
And that is why I feel sad today because B and R have moved to our Bangalore Office and before you start laughing out on what remains let me tell you that we have added M and another S to the group- that makes it MASSS- which is quite apt considering the massive support that we are to each other and our massive acceptability (!) in office. BRASS has moved over to MASSS and one of the S's is in US till end of April! I am not sure whether days in future will be as interesting as the days in the past. But am hopeful even though I will definitely miss B and R and am eagerly looking forward to having S back in office...

No comments:

Post a Comment