Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tit bits

I think this is a great idea to put together all the one liner stuff that I wanted to post on my blog:

  • I am glad that Sukumar Azhikkode shares my sentiments when it comes to the IPL that is in progress. If you want to check out his views on IPL, please read the editorial page of Mathrubhoomi daily dated Friday, 9 May 2008
  • Jams (my cousin for first timers) is back from his trip to US. He has some interesting insights to offer about US. Read them here
  • I might be off to my fourth trip to North America early next month. It is too early to say though
  • Akshay Kumar wins a doctorate from a University in Canada. Sab kuch bikta hai!
  • The wedding season in Kerala is coming to an end by mid next week. Thank God! I am tired of attending weddings though I love being with the crowd ;-)
  • Karnataka is back to the polls today! Let us see what further drama awaits us! S M Krishna, Yediyoorappa, Devegowda and Kumaraswamy are keeping their fingers crossed! Let’s wish luck to the citizens in Karnataka. Anyone they choose is not going to make any difference, poor guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment