Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Broad band"ed blogger!

That is what I have become today!
The day that I was looking forward to for the past few months has finally dawned and here I am blogging my way to glory with my new broadband connection.
Coming from the slow world of dial- up, I am just getting used to the speed that broadband offers! But, all you readers out there, I am going to be an even more prolific blogger from today onwards what with the ultra fast broad band connection that I have come to own!!!
I am loving it and I hope others too will!

3 comments:

  1. So henceforth, hope to see a colourful blog with pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the ramblings are gonna be rapid.. right? Go on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you have to say now- i have added pictures but I dont think am adding posts more rapidly than earlier. Anyways, I am enjoying blogging on broadband!

    ReplyDelete