Sunday, May 4, 2008

An extremely attractive blog

A colleague and a fellow professional who recently joined the organization that I was part of send me the URL to his blog. I was not sure what to expect when I clicked on it, but boy, magical it was! A very sensitive writer, who can be emotional and philosophical at the same time, this is writing of its rarest kind, especially considering the fact that the author is a professional who has to deal with figures…It is after a long time that I am coming across something as refreshing as this on the blogosphere. Check this link out and you will know what I mean!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I have no words to explain the feeling that I’m going through; after reading this! I read some of your posts. You are an everyday blogger. (I wonder; how do you find time to write in such heaps and in detail; in your busy schedule?) You are a sheer writer, and yeah a critic, too! I feel a bit shaky now; that there’s a critic who reads all the nonsense that I scribble :)

    Go on Sree.. I enjoy reading all that you write.

    ReplyDelete