Sunday, May 4, 2008

“Live”ly days

Finally, that day did come! The day that all of us have been looking forward to, for the past six months! It finally did come on 1 May 2008, Thursday. The day my new project went live in office. I have been working on this one from September 2007 and even undertook a trip to Canada in November 2007 for learning the process.

From December 2007, I have been spending my energy on setting a team up in Kochi to replicate the process. I have been helped by eminent team members in all my endeavors in this regard and effectively supervised by some great senior colleagues. It definitely was a red letter day for all of us when the process went live from my organization and at the end of day 1; we received encouraging responses from the senior management as well as the client.

It’s been just 2 days and we have seen only the tip of the iceberg. We have 88 days more to set things right within which time we have to meet all specifications laid down by our customer. It definitely is not going to be easy but the confidence that we have gained out of our performance on the first 2 days is motivation enough to keep us going! After a lull, my professional life has entered yet another extremely “live”ly phase and I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Wish me luck, guyz!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck,Sree! I can see you, at the edge of the seat..!

    ReplyDelete