Sunday, August 23, 2009

My New Pair of Glasses!

That is my proud possession now and probably for many more days to come. Many of my colleagues had wanted me to replace the old pair of glasses that had started looking quite dated. The frame had lost its sheen and the lens had all kinds of scratches on them. My face had expanded thanks to the pounds I had added to my frame and my pair of glasses looked like they were having a tough time balancing on my face and nose without breaking!
I myself had been considering replacement of glasses but the fact that all I wanted was an anti glare coating on a plain glass kinda stopped me from spending money on a new pair- until I heard about Titan Eye + opening at Kochi, that is. I decided that it was time for me to change my pair of glasses and reserved a substantial portion of my annual bonus to acquire my priced possession.
K, my friend, helped me in choosing the right frame and I had it customized for the breadth of my face (not something to be very proud of, anyways!). I could not help feeling happy when I wore it for the first time and I had many (unlikely) people coming up to me and telling me that the new pair looked good on my face! I am extra careful this time and am pampering my pair of glasses by cleaning them twice daily!
Whether or not it has improved my vision, my new Titan Eye + has definitely improved others' vision of myself and that's satisfaction enough for now :-)

2 comments: