Sunday, August 23, 2009

Delicious Thai Dinner in North America!

Does that sound like it is not possible? All you need to do is to check into Chabaa Restaurant and you will understand what I mean! I am in Halifax for a business visit and my good friends here took me and my friends to Chabaa for a Thai Dinner. To say the food was delicious, would be an understatement!
We started off with fabulous spring rolls and followed it up with Vegetable Noodles and Vegetable Fried Rice (that's what I ate!). Ginger Chicken, Spicy Pork and Squid were ordered as side dishes along with delicious Vegetable Curry cooked in a gravy of coconut milk and nuts. The rice noodles which is a Thai speciality was awesome to say the least and had the right quantity of vegetables cooked in stock. The Fried Rice with generous dose of Tofu further accentuated the taste. I was overwhelmed with the delicious food on offer and all of us ate to the content of our heart and tummy.
Washed it down with some hot, steaming coffee and all of us agreed that this was the best Thai food one could ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment