Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Magic of Maggi Noodles!

Maggi Noodles is something that I have always been a fan of, so much so that Maggi is what I call Noodles, even when I visit restaurants. A dish which I don't care who or how made, something that I can eat even as a 2 AM snack- that is the extent of endearance I have for Maggi Noodles.
I have always been particular about eating Noodles with vegetables added- Potato, Beans, Carrot, Cauliflower, Capsicum, the works...I would never eat Noodles bare (just the noodles and the taste maker was a strict no- no for me!). Probably, that was the reason I used to get fussy when I see people carrying packets of Noodles while they travel abroad for short visits. I would often wonder how could anyone eat just the Noodles that too microwaved (No oil, you see!)
But I was in for a pleasant surprise when I decided to go with a pack of Noodles a couple of days back. It was so yummy, and I have finished 6 packs in less than 48 hours!!! Noodles get cooked well in microwave and veggies or no veggies, Maggi is magical! Try it out if you have not before and I am telling this out of my own experience- YOU WILL LOVE IT!

5 comments:

  1. Don't tell me you are having just that in Halifax. Oh wait, you must be having that as snacks in between, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having that as a meal. I know you would not believe it. But I am doing some weight watching (trying to do rather!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 packs in 48 hours just as meals....and weight watching!!! I am wondering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will not be surprised if you know how much I hog in 48 hours especially when I am in Canada. This is just Noodles without oil or vegetables or anything to add to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Maggiye Saranam" was my mantra while at US, it became our breakfast/supper on alternate days for those 3 months! Its rrreeeaaalllyy yummy, Slurp!!

    ReplyDelete