Saturday, April 12, 2008

Does familiarity really breed contempt?

I always thought so, till I joined the group with whom I have been working closely for the past 30 odd months. This is the first time I have spent this much time on an employment completely out of choice and I think I should really thank the 4 great senior colleagues of mine without whose love, support and encouragement this would not have been possible. They have always been there to help me, support me, encourage me, dare me to do things which I thought were difficult and to put me in my rightful place, whenever I went overboard!
It really helps to have such great professional associations (in this case, a highly personal one too!) and if you have not had one, all I can do is to pity you. Because it is extremely difficult to find such people! Good friends and good colleagues happen, just like good weather and all we can do is to hope, wish and pray that we land into great associations in life at least once and work towards maintaining that association throughout our lives!
I dedicate this post of mine to those 4 great individuals, I wont tell you who they are, they will know if they read this and that is all that matters to me!!!