Friday, May 15, 2009

Long weekend without a peep at the movies!

I am in for a long weekend (mega excited I am, as usual!) considering that my office is closed on Monday, 18 May (Victoria Day, in Canada). However, the sad thing is that there is hardly anything left to watch @ the movies this weekend (whatever is left is dull, drab and uninteresting!), so here I am trying desperately to figure out how to spend 3 days fruitfully!
Well, for starters, I have a huge set of relatives visiting and I am planning to take all of them out for dinner tomorrow (reason for another post on this blog :-)). That should take care of the evening and throughout the morning, I think I will be reading newspaper and checking emails. I have a trip planned to Ponnani (Malappuram District in Kerala) on Sunday to visit my grandma's family home. The trip has stopovers at Kodungallor, Guruvayoor, Thriprayaar and Irinjalakkuda- its a holy trip cum family trip rolled into one. That should take care of my Sunday and the resulting fatigue should take care of my Monday morning as well.
2 of my friends have recently had babies and an ex team member has shifted to his new house. I am trying to be social this weekend and am planning to pay them a visit. I am also looking at changing my glasses (a long pending request from one of my team members) and there is every chance of me dropping into Titan Eye + to do the needful!
On second thoughts, not really a bad plan to spend a long weekend. I still am not sure how much of this is going to turn into reality but I am keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to the long weekend- at least, I don't need to be at work for 3 days :-)

8 comments:

  1. So you follow client holiday here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had u been to shaadi@bharbadi.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did. It was hilarious. Will write about it this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ram,
    waiting for ur review of shaadi@bharbadi.com @ jtpac!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should be posting it today or tom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I missed this play... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ram! your MIA! Waiting for that review on the play

    ReplyDelete