Saturday, October 4, 2008

Its been a while...

...since my last post and friends, my prolonged absence from the blog scene did have a reason. After I landed in India during the last week of August, I had my weekdays almost entirely spent at office (ranging from 12 to 15 hours at work). By the time it was weekend, I was so tired that forget computer screen even the Television screen would make me go crazy.
This was followed by a short strike by my desktop, the festival of Onam, catching up with friends and many such other things. I was wired after a long break during last weekend and I had a heavy backlog of e mails. These had also to do with the fact that yours faithfully turned a year wiser on September 3. Thanks to the ways of the wired world, wishes came flowing from all directions. Though I was not particularly excited about turning another year older (am just a year away from the big three- O), the wishes from different parts of the world did make me happy. So after clearing my mailbox, scrapbook and finishing off with the updates on the regular sites/blogs I visit, here I am back with a bang! I did catch up with quite a few movies and quite a few books in the meantime. So, get ready to be bombarded with my posts...

1 comment:

  1. hmmm.. welcome back! ..been waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete