Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Weekends ahead...

I am not sure when I will be able to put up another post on this blog of mine (BTW, this is my 150th post in 2008- 150 over a 10 month period which averages to 15 per month- not bad for someone like me I suppose)
I generally update my blog during weekends (as anyone might have guessed from all those dates) but the next 2 weekends are gonna be busy since I will be traveling out of my hometown to attend a wedding and an engagement (well, I am at that stage in life where everyone around me is getting married and if I say I am busy over a weekend, it will definitely have to do with someone's marriage!)
To start with, my father's first cousin (the last among all his first cousins) is getting married next Sunday at Guruvayoor. There are reasons galore to attend this one- the wedding is at the temple town of Guruvayoor which I dont remember when I visited last; it is the last wedding in a generation and third and most important, the entire family will be attending it (my father has a massive set of cousins- they are in hundreds, you know!)
The week after that a very close relative of ours is getting engaged at Palakkad! The guy who is getting engaged is a dentist by profession and is of the same age as I (a point that many are going to reiterate at the engagement, but I am simply not interested!). I am very fond of this guy and that is the reason why I am planning to attend the function. The travel, the food and the meet and greet sessions at both these functions are definitely going to take their toll on me and so I am not expecting myself to post anything on to the blog for the rest of October! Hopefully, I will have quite a few interesting stories to post in November and yes, I will definitely write about Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan's "You are Here" which is what I am reading right now!
Ciou and lets catch up in November (or rather, as early as I can!)

3 comments:

  1. I hope attending many such marriages and engagements, will make you also take the big step ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting after a break of few months, indeed lot of good & interesting posts to read......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude,
    Where are the updates?

    ReplyDelete