Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am back!

I cannot believe that it has been more than a month since I updated my blog. Thanks a lot for all the regular readers who sent me e mails, SMS and comments on why I was not appearing on the blogosphere at all. It was some urgent personal and professional commitments that kept me busy over the last few weekends and here I am typing my way to glory sitting at my hotel room in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (Yes guys, again!)
Quite a lot of water has flown under the Marthandavarma bridge since my last post. On the personal front, I traveled a lot- Guruvayoor, Bangalore and the ultimate of all oor's- Halifax! On the entertainment front, Dostana, Golmaal Returns, Fashion and 20/20 made money. India rocked in the one dayers against England and sent them home empty handed. I finished 2 widely reviewed books (keep your fingers crossed for which ones they are!) and if all that was not enough, there was the 26 November Mumbai blasts- active topic of discussion all over the world!
Well, I am starting off this evening and I don't know how much of what I think I should post will actually get posted. But, I am going to unplug myself over the rest of the week (hopefully) and hope you fellas agree with my thoughts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment