Monday, October 13, 2008

Looking forward to Toronto!

I am likely to visit Canada for the third time; probably later this month or in early November. It is another work related trip and it will be to the same city of Halifax. Visiting any city thrice over a period of one year would not be an exciting idea for anyone more so when the city is as small as Halifax! However, I am looking forward to my trip to Canada this time around because if I am lucky I might be able to spend a weekend at Toronto, a city which I have not explored beyond its airport!
Well, V, a good friend and school mate of mine has landed in Toronto for a good 6 month stay (work related, need I say) and if I am lucky enough to take a break at Toronto on my way back, I will have V for company to explore the city. I am particularly excited about visiting the Niagra falls and the CN Tower. Add to that the many malls, museums and the artificial beach; traveling around in subways a la New York and opportunities to shop and dine- there are reasons galore to visit Toronto.
It remains to be seen whether my travel takes place as planned, whether I get permission to break my trip at Toronto for 3 days and most importantly, whether V would be free to accompany me on my tour of the city- I really want this to happen but all I can do for the time being is keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment