Sunday, February 24, 2008

Changes and Challenges at work

This really is an exciting phase for me at work- what with my project likely to go live in a month's time and I have an ardous task of living upto my client's expectations which are sky high. The entire team is working very hard and earnestly to reach the client's unfathomable expectations, no doubt and there is a positive energy that is being driven down by the management to ensure that nothing goes wrong in the whole process. While I am keeping my fingers crossed on that aspect, there are also some other changes happening at work which I am really looking forward to. Consequent to a job related advertisement, we have had a few good candidates approaching us for positions and out of those interviewed, some have been selected and given the offer. From this week onwards, we are expecting a few more qualified, professional hands to join our team in the office. We definitely do have a great team of professionally qualified accountants working together and as a team, we have been doing some great work, gelling well with each other and supporting and co- operating with each other during times of need. With a few more guys joining the team, it is time to welcome new blood to the organization. A new set of people always bring new blood to the organization and the team as well as some new thoughts and ideas. There is bound to be some fruitful and really useful discussions and brain storming sessions and it definitely is going to challenging for the new entrants as well as the seasoned team members. It has been a while since I have been part of some really worthwhile discussions and with the new blood getting into the team soon, I am hoping to put on my thinking cap very soon. Yes, the very thought is exciting and I am really looking forward to the changes in office and the challenges that they are likely to bring with them...Wish me luck :-)

1 comment:

  1. All the best with your new venture....May you soon anchor on the port of success with it.....

    ReplyDelete