Sunday, February 24, 2008

Aaj ki raat...

I think I have written enough about topics that are more thought provoking than movies, but I am itching to get back to the topic that I am most comfortable writing about. The night of 24 February 2008 which movie fans the world over is looking forward to- it is the night of the Academy awards in the US. While the stars are going to fight it out over the copper statuette, here I am more worried about the bollywood oscars- the Filmfare awards which are also going to be distributed on the same night at Mumbai. My votes are for Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor for Chak De India and Jab We Met respectively- two performances straight from the heart. I am really looking forward to the telecast of the award functions and want to savor everything right from the red carpet to the distribution of the last award. All the best to all nominees in both Hollywood and Bollywood and here is looking forward to the star studded night...

2 comments:

  1. So keep your fingres crossed......

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your voters have finally taken away the crown.....

    ReplyDelete