Saturday, January 2, 2010

Its been ages...

Gosh, Its been like 4 months since I posted anything on my blog...this probably has been my longest absence from the wired world. I had made it a point that I would start 2010 by finishing my backlog of emails and blogging and I have been quite successful with what I planned. So here I am folks, after what one may call a hibernation more than a sabbatical...



My last post had to do with losing YSR and look at what all has happened in Andhra Pradesh in 4 months' time. Yours faithfully had a fleeting visit to Hyderabad and before the Telangana issue blew out of proportion, was lucky enough to board a flight home..




KCR's hunger strikes, PC's declaration of Telangana state creation followed by hartals, bandhs, demonstration, violence, destruction of public property and en masse resignation of Congress MLA's has made Andhra Pradesh living hell. The funniest thing is that in the middle of all this, the 84 year old Governor could find time to vent out his carnal desires that has cost him his position...thats a long thread to discuss and will continue for quite sometime in future as well.




For the time being, let me go back to what all I had in store for the blog. I have forgotten half the movies I saw, have no clue about the new restaurants that I checked out and only faintly remember the books I read but let me recollect whatever I can for the benefit of the readers. So, here I go with my nonstop, nonsense...

No comments:

Post a Comment