Saturday, January 2, 2010

I deserve something good...

I don’t know whether my Boss would agree, but of late, I have been feeling that I am doing nothing much other than going to work, coming back, going out for movies during weekend and blogging! I am kind of stuck in a rut and there is nothing much exciting happening in life- the kind that is different from normal and that leaves you re energized and rejuvenated.







I have been thinking of doing many things but considering the work- life schedule on hand would not be able to do all those things that I want to. But, the following are some things that I would really like to do in the next few months:






• Read a couple of good books- light, frothy and refreshing and of a modern, contemporary kind


• Watch a couple of good movies- the kind that I have already seen, the kind that leaves me wanting for more every time I finish watching them


• Take a trip down Kanniyakumari with a couple of close friends and sneak out some time on the beach watching the sun setting, all by myself 


• Learn French- a little bit to read and talk. It will help at work, no doubt, it will also provide me with a challenge of trying to learn something totally new, something that I have not done in ages!


• Learn driving and get a 4 wheeler license. That will put things in order at home besides making me self driven (literally, of course!)


• Just sit at home, all alone, catch up with some sleep and sleep for long hours without being disturbed, dreamily while it is raining outside…






May be not all of them make sense, but I am sure these will take me out of the rut that I think I am stuck in and I could be more energetic in life if I do at least one of those…Not sure when I am going to get time, next 3 months at work are going to be hectic but December 2009…well, I am keeping my fingers crossed



No comments:

Post a Comment