Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Label me "Technologically Challenged"...

I started blogging looking at blogs of some of my friends and cousins and take inspiration from other blogs even when it comes to stuff like Layout, Page Elements etc being the "Technologically Challenged" person that I have always been!
To be fair to myself, I have been able to recreate most of the stuff that I have seen on other blogs within my own but I have been a miserable failure when it comes to "Labelling" of posts. I have seen fellow bloggers using "Labels" to astounding effect. I recently started trying but within 5 posts realized that labelling is not my cup of tea. None of my labels repeat and most of the time I end up posting without adding labels even though labelling is at the back of my mind.
After a lot of thinking and re thinking, I have decided that my blog and posts look good enough without the labels! I dont think I will ever understand this whole funda of labelling and have decided to stay away from it...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment