Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exciting times at JTPAC

For Art connossieurs in and around Ernakulam, it is an exciting time since JTPAC has come up with a wonderful array of programmes that promise to be a true treat-
Vineeth and Lakshmi Gopalaswamy perform on 5 September, Udit Narayan sings on 19 September, its Sivamani's percussion on 3 October and Mohanlal and Mukesh perform "Chayamukhi" on 17 October 2009. What more does a true lover of art need?
Personally, I am going to miss Vineeth and Lakshmi since I am on air on 5 September! But I definitely am going to be there for all the other three! (hopefully nothing else crops up!) Shall write about what I thought about those after I attend the performances :-)

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! SIVAMANI IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! ITS SOLD OUTTTTTTT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. where can i get tickets for this thing? Online its sold out. I called them. They have limited seating and is only selling them to "known" people now.....they are afraid of hawkers and black sales. SPEAKING of that. I am willing to buy 2 1,500 rupee tickets for 3000 each. Anyone giving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANNA GO!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo ram-sundar. are you going to post something on jtpac pac or what?!??! should i come and beat you? lol

    ReplyDelete