Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The looong break...

Gosh! It has been almost a month and a half since I last wrote something. I know for a matter of fact that this is the first time I am taking such a long break from updating the blog ever since I started it in the first place. But, there are more important things in life than updating your blog regularly (If you need a job, money and other such things, that is). This was precisely the reason for the long break. In the last 45 days, my job took me to Canada, brought me back to Kochi, then there were the many formalities to be completed associated with travel, I had cousins and relatives visiting me during holidays and finally here am drafting my first post during the year 2008! Due to my many pre occupations, I could not bid farewell to 2007 in a befitting manner. However, wish all you readers a very happy and prosperous 2008!!! A new year should hopefully bring us new hopes, newfound happiness, new challenges and much more. Let us all wish, hope and pray that 2008 works out advantageous to all of us. Once again, with Best wishes...