Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flight to Canada!

After my last trip to Canada, I had to write only about the difficulties that I faced along with the team that traveled with me in the flights as well as the airports. It has been more than 8 months since then and am back in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada again for official reasons. It is the same place, same country, same set of people, but different weather (thankfully!). But what made a BIG difference to me during this trip was the flights I took to reach Canada!
Ever since Jet Airways started flying international, I have been wanting to have an experience of their flights in the international circuit considering the fact that Jet Airways is my favorite domestic carrier in India (with Kingfisher coming in very close!). I had been nurturing this secret desire for sometime and unexpectedly it did come true and so on, 10 August at 2 in the morning, there I was sitting inside a Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Brussels. The fact that my transit was in Belgium did excite me but that was short lived since I did not have much lay over in Brussels. I had to take another flight from Brussels to Toronto and the carrier was the very same Jet Airways!
I was literally excited about the whole journey and I should say everything I expected out of an airline like Jet came true during my flight. The in flight ambience was fab, the food was superb, the cabin crew looked extremely attractive and provided excellent service, the washrooms were neat and the sources of entertainment were one too many. The Business Class and First Class travelers should not have been happy leaving the flight for such was the comfort of their seats! Excellent, hot and fresh Indian food added to the appeal. And, boy- o- boy, the number and variety of movies to choose from- Hollywood, Bollywood and Regional - coupled with music and recordings of selected episodes of popular TV shows made the flight a lot more easy! I could catch up with Aaja Nachle and Bheja Fry on my flight to Canada- 2 movies that I have always wanted to watch!
What adds further to my excitement is that I am flying out of Canada on the 29th and am taking Jet Airways from Toronto all the way till Kochi :-). I have already planned what movies to watch during the flight and all I can say write now is that I am looking forward to the flight :-)
So, all you guys out there- Next time you get a chance to travel to Europe or North America, make sure you opt for apna own Jet Airways- you will never ever regret your decision!!!

1 comment:

  1. well.. i had a chance to fly on domestic jet from chennai to kochi.. and frankly speaking it wasnt as "interesting" as kingfisher :P

    hmm.. may be jet international is different... and how about flying to Singapore by Kingfisher eh...??

    ReplyDelete