Saturday, October 6, 2007

Challenges, here I come...

As mentioned in an earlier post, I have moved out of the team that I was part of earlier and I am looking forward to taking up a new project. Things have started falling in place and here I am, working on Notes, Maps, Charts, Dashboards and many other things performing my initial analysis on how things are going to be a couple of months from now (of course with the support of my excellent superiors). I am all excited since this is going to be a first for me and my success in the APM exam has boosted my confidence further. It definitely is not going to be a cakewalk, but then, life is never meant to be one :-) I am all set to take up the challenges heads on and am really looking forward to the tough but exciting times ahead. More on this as I move forward... Till then, Yours excitedly,