Sunday, November 25, 2012

Its been such a long time!!!

I honestly don't know whether there is anyone taking a look at this blog. It feels strange to me that I have not posted anything on the blog in the past 3 years. That's quite a long time of inaction considering the frenzy with which I used to post early.

2010 was an year that brought a lot of change in life and changes continued to happen especially on the personal front...sister's wedding, spending more time at work, watching too many movies over the weekend leaving little time to post reviews on this blog and my own wedding slowed me down a lot...in terms of posting on the blog, that is.

Sitting here in Lincoln, UK on a lazy Sunday evening with very little to do...thats when I thought about revisiting this blog and boy I should tell you this...I had forgotten how it looked. Anyways, I am posting this today hoping against hope that I continue posting with a certain regularity.

Had the chance to catch 2 exciting movies on the flight. Let me start with writing something about them. So, here I go with my take on 2 most recently watched movies (though not recently released)...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!!!! Nice to see you after years....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete