Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hyderabad, here I come!

Time to make another trip to the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad- in spite of the fact that I have an uncle and two cousins (one of them is Jams who shifted recently to the city) living in the city, I have visited Hyderabad just thrice before in my 29 years of life! Twice for family functions and once for a meeting of the ICSI- neither of these were trips that gave me a chance to explore the city. Not that this one is going to be any different- I am reaching Hyderabad on Thursday and am back in the train to Kochi on Saturday. With less than 48 hours to spend in the city, I am wondering whether I will be able to explore the city any further. But, excited I am since this trip would give me a chance to visit my cousin's new home and also the university where my sister is going to do her Post Graduation in English literature.
While I am not really looking forward to the 26 odd hour train journey, excited I am really about this trip to Hyderabad. More on this after I come back. Wish me a safe journey, folks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Back from Hyderabad and now Busy at Canada!! Why no updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to update, but no time! Wait till I am back home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete